Your first visit to Hatfield Chiropractic Clinic of Marysville establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like medical history, and give you time to get to know your chiropractor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- I will adhere to the code of ethics epoused by the chiropractic profession.
- I will observe and practice professional conduct in relations with my patients, my colleagues, myself and my profession. I will seek to preserve the integrity of my profession and help it to grow in service to the benefit of all humanity.
- I will serve my patients to the best of my ability, violating neither their confidence nor their dignity, and in my association with these patients, I shall not violate that which is moral and right. I will provide regimen for the good of my patients according to my ability and my judgement.
- I will regard and refer to my fellow doctors with honor and dignity, giving credit for their dedication and commitment to the profession.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Medical History
- Patient Information
- Back Function Index
- Neck Function Index
- Terms of Acceptance
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to meeting you on your first visit.
- Near the Post Office
- The building has a mural on the side